Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey guys,
I know its been a long time but I want you guys to know that May 3rd is the annual Arthritis Walk in Atlanta and this years walk is in honor of Aunt Kathleen. So of course the Basile side of the family has started a Team Kathleen and we have to raise $100 each in order to participate in the race. So I am adding a link here on the page in hopes to get you guys to make a small donation or even join our team. Here is the link to the site:
http://www.2008arthritiswalkatlanta.kintera.org/kelly2e
Thank you guys so much for all that you have done for me and my family through this tough time. I love you all so much!

Kelly

6 comments:

Katie said...

I, for obvious reasons, don't think I'll be able to make the walk, but I would REALLY like to make a donation. Please e-mail me (katie0114@gmail.com) and tell me how to go about doing that!! Love ya!! :)

JP2E said...

Granny and Grampa' will be in touch to do some small part. We will contact you or your parents ASAP to get involved. I will also make an announcement to the scouts. I was very suprised at how many of them knew your aunt. Look for a note from us very soon...

Big Jim said...

Of course Grand Mom & I will make a contribution. we will be in touch.
Love.

Peggie said...

Count us in too....Of course we'd be so happy to help you to participate!!!

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

YO' Kell; The site has been disabled!! Can you get us a working link? Thanks...

Kelly2eVega said...

I don't know why its disabled but all the links are currently down.